It’s time to complete registration for the 2020-2021 school year!
You only need 4 things:
- Online Registration Form or OLR – many of you have already completed this
- All students need this completed.
- Click here for the steps on how to complete the OLR.
- Only incoming 7th graders, new 8th graders or 8th graders who have moved since last year and have a new address need an affidavit. Returning 8th graders who have not moved recently do not need to complete the affidavit.
- Click here for the affidavit.
- Proof of Residency
- Only incoming 7th graders and new 8th graders or 8th graders who have moved since last year and have a new address need proof of residency. Returning 8th graders do not who have not moved recently do not need to complete the proof of residency.
- Click here to see the requirements.
To turn these items in:
1. Upload Affidavit, Proof of Residency and Immunization records to our Registration Submission Form.
2. Print out or copy your documents and drop them off in a sealed envelope with your student’s name on the envelope. Our office will have a collection bin in front of our school by our main office door Monday-Friday from 8:30 – 2:30.
Copies of the affidavit are on the table in front of school for you to fill out and leave a copy.
No computer? No problem!
Using your smart phone or other device, just fill in this form and we will get back to you to set up an appointment that will take place over the phone.