Update: First Day of School Glitches
We are so sorry that you are having problems with Canvas. It’s getting worked out now. Check Microsoft Teams and you should be able to see your classes there. If you are downloading this morning, it’s going to take a while because the Microsoft Server is overloaded.
Since today was difficult to log into classes, we want you to excuse your absences by using this Attendance Form and letting us know what you missed.
Here’s what you need to do to prepare:
- Get your schedule from Campus Portal
- Log in with ID# and 8 digit date of birth for the password
- Click on Schedule
- Do the steps on this Tip Sheet
- Log into class by either:
- Open Canvas app
- Click on “Courses”
- Select “Advisory”
- Click on the Microsoft Teams link and wait for your teacher.
- Go to Teams and click on your class name.
Log In Info
Need help with understanding your schedule?
Here’s a screencast to help you understand how to understand you schedule.
Schedule for you to download:
Is there an error on your schedule?
Contact counselors using the Counselor Request to Review Scheduling Error Form.