Thank you to all our parents who joined us for Coffee with the Principal. All parents can access the presentation below.
We are so pleased to work with the City of San Diego, Mayor Todd Gloria and Council member Vivian Moreno to bring COVID vaccinations to our community!
First we will vaccinate:
- Healthcare workers
- Informal family caregiver with doctor’s note
You will be asked for documents confirming your birthdate. Eligible documents include:
- Physical ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Any passport
- Mexican Consular ID
- Any document with legal name and date of birth
- Informal caregivers need a doctor’s note for their patient.
Here’s what you need to do if you are a new student:
- Download the Registration Household Form from here. When you download it, it will be come “fillable.”
- Complete it.
- Upload the form by clicking here: Submit Completed Registration Household Form
Have questions? Let us know by submitting your question here: Registration Request for Help
Current students, don’t worry. We will get to you soon! You’re already in the family!
Hello Mayan Families!
We are so happy to celebrate over 350 Mayan Students who received one or more awards for the 2020 Fall Semester. Watch the video to recognize these amazing Mayans!
You’re invited to a virtual conference inspiring youth through virtual career workshops and presentations.
Theme: “Using Your Voice”
Saturday, March 6, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Click HERE for flyer and registration information.
The Mayan Family is so proud to announce Mrs. Melinda Wold as our Teacher of the Year. As you may already know, Mrs. Wold is a wonderful teacher who works so hard on behalf of all of our students. Her classroom is warm and friendly but has high academic and behavioral expectations. Mrs. Wold represents the very best in the teaching world and we are so happy for her!
We want you to be a part of our Yearbook! Upload your headshot with a plain background to the link below by February 20.
Get your individual schedule by going to Campus Portal.
- Campus Portal https://campusportal.sweetwaterschools.org
- Select Campus Student
- Log in with your student id and 8-digit date of birth
- Click on Documents (Bottom left hand-side)
- Make sure you have the current school year selected, then select the Student Schedule from the
list of School Sessions
- Select 2020-2021
This post won’t always be here. You will be able to access it always on the Parent page.
How To Clear Typical Absences
To clear an absence, click on this Attendance Form to access the clearance form.
Absences must be cleared within 30 days.
How To Clear Absences as a Result of Missing Synchronous Instruction
The student must email the teacher via Canvas by 3:00pm of the same day.
If a student misses that window, fill in this Attendance Form .
Log in with your child’s student id and 8-digit date of birth.