- American Psychological Association – Help Center
- Grief and Loss
- Making Friends
- Middle School: What’s Different?
- Moving to Middle School
- Self Esteem
Sexting Resources for Parents
- Offers online training on Cyber Safety for parents in English & Spanish.
- Talking About Texting
- Resources for Grown-Ups
- Sexting in America (3 Part Video Series)
- Project of the Family Online Safety Institute
- Talking to Kids and Teens About Social Media and Sexting
Bullying is a related topic
Bullying is a related topic. The video linked below was produced as a part of Cypress Ranch High School’s (TX) campaign to eliminate bullying. It’s a great example of what schools can do when they support their kids’ big ideas!