Want to be a Mayan but need a transfer?

If you are in the Sweetwater Union High School District and want to transfer to Montgomery Middle, you will need to:

  1. Register at your home school first. Please contact them for their registration steps.
  2. When your home school provides you with a registration activation code (GUID), complete the On Line Registration (OLR) in the Parent Portal
  3. After OLR is complete, in the Parent Portal click on REQUEST TRANSFER to request your transfer to Montgomery Middle during the district window for transfers (dates TBA)
  4. The district will send you an acceptance or declining email. If accepted, please call 619-662-8220 for a registration packet

If you are in a district other than Sweetwater, you will need to:

  1. Start at your home school’s district office and ask for an INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER.
  2. Take your approved INTER-DISTRICT Transfer to our district office for approval at: Sweetwater Union High School District, Student Services office, 1130 5th Ave. Chula Vista, Ca 91911
  3. When all approvals are received, please call us at 619-662-8220 for a registration packet.

Want to know where your home school is? Click here and enter your address.