If you are in the Sweetwater Union High School District and want to transfer to Montgomery Middle, you will need to:
- Register at your home school first. Please contact them for their registration steps.
- When your home school provides you with a registration activation code (GUID), complete the On Line Registration (OLR) in the Parent Portal
- After OLR is complete, in the Parent Portal click on REQUEST TRANSFER to request your transfer to Montgomery Middle during the district window for transfers (dates TBA)
- The district will send you an acceptance or declining email. If accepted, please call 619-662-8220 for a registration packet
If you are in a district other than Sweetwater, you will need to:
- Start at your home school’s district office and ask for an INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER.
- Take your approved INTER-DISTRICT Transfer to our district office for approval at: Sweetwater Union High School District, Student Services office, 1130 5th Ave. Chula Vista, Ca 91911
- When all approvals are received, please call us at 619-662-8220 for a registration packet.
If you would like some assistance, please fill in this Transfer Assistance form and one of our team members will gladly help you with the transfer process.